Nehru Jackets For Men
Different Types of Nehru Jacket
Here are some typical types of Nehru Jackets
- The Sleeveless Type: As you can guess from the name, this Nehru Jacket has a sleeveless appearance, and most men who prefer to wear Nehru jackets, owns it. It is also nick-named Modi Jacket as the Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi also loves to wear this type of Nehru Jacket in variant colors. This style of Nehru Jacket goes very well with kurta and pajamas.
- The Slim Fit Type: This type is a blend of modern and ethnic styles. It fits in well with both western and Indian wear and gives a smart look.
- The Full Sleeve Type: This type is in fashion these days, especially the choice of Bollywood stars. It gives a coat-like smart appearance and is available in different colors.
- Double Breasted Type: This too is a coat-type Nehru jacket with a camouflaged bulging paunch in the front. This is preferred by people who want to flaunt a slim look. They come with unique button designs.
- The Velvet Type: This type of jacket is generally preferred by people who love a royal look. It is the thing for party wear, special occasions, like marriages, reception parties and so on.
- The Khadi Make: If you like the Swadeshi look, go for a Khadi Nehru jacket, a timeless beauty. It is made of comfortable, breathable, and classic material and gives an Indian feel to one who wears it.
Accessories to wear with your Nehru Jacket
Indian footwear like Jodhpuri Chappals, Juttis, and Kolhapuri chappals blend well with a Nehru jacket attire. It gives a royal and ethnic look. As some of these jackets go well with western wear also they can be worn with formal shoes. One can add on cuffs and pocket squares to give a smarter look to your attire. A stole with elegant colors can add weight to the ethnic Indian style of Nehru jackets, especially the coat type.
Shop for elegant Nehru Jacket in different styles at Prime Porter Online Store
Here you will find Nehru Jackets in various colors, styles, and designs at Prime Porter, products are sold by some of the well-known brands. We assure you that you will not only like our collection and designs, but our products will easily fit in your budget also. Choose a Nehru jacket of your choice, from both the ethnic and western wear styles, to go with Indian or Western attire. We assure you the best customer service with added benefits like easy return and replacement policy, free delivery whether in India or abroad. Shopping for Nehru jackets at Prime Porter is not only easy but a very smooth process. So, what are you waiting for visit our portal and allow us to serve you?
Best Combo of Nehru Jackets You Can Try in Office Party or Wedding Party
The most understated yet stylish classic jackets, Nehru Jackets are primarily worn by males. One of the most popular looks that even ladies are beginning to wear these days is a tailored coat with a mandarin collar. It is the best option that may be worn day and night for essential days and festivities.
Many Indian males have a long-standing passion for Nehru jackets as a fashion item. Almost any male ensemble will look great with this jacket. It keeps you at ease while giving you fashionable yet official appearance. Nehru jackets are a fantastic way to express yourself and leave a lasting impression on others, whether you're pursuing a wedding or a formal party.
Fashion has changed since then, but it is a favourite among Indian men of all ages and genders. You might emulate the Nehru jacket's fashion to go together with your charm during the upcoming wedding season.
Nehru jacket with formals
The formal( Nehru jacket with pant shirt) appearance is undoubtedly a dashing choice for men's fashion, but what if we notified you there's a better way to pull it off? All you need to do to get dressed is choose a sleeveless Nehru jacket that matches the colour of your formals. With the addition of a Nehru jacket, your formal attire will be elevated, and you'll turn heads without even trying.
Nehru jacket with kurta
We can all agree that the Nehru Jacket for guys has saved our fashion. If you get tired of the traditional long men's kurta look, an effortless yet attractive choice is to match it with a Nehru jacket in a contrasting colour. Then you'll be ready to steal the show. Wearing a long kurta will be much more enjoyable when you have access to the latest trends. Make sure the kurta is long enough so that the jacket looks stylish when worn with it and that the pyjamas are a tight fit.
Most teenage boys dread dressing up for events or parties. They have their parents at their backs urging them to wear better clothing, but they wear their comfy Nehru jacket with jeans everywhere they go. Now that you know how to please your parents, you may look stylish without sacrificing comfort by pairing your favourite jeans with a Nehru jacket.
Formal Shirt with Nehru Jacket
Kurtas are not required for every formal or cultural event. Take your pick from Italian Crown's formal shirts before donning the stunning Nehru jacket in floral or digital print. You will undoubtedly be dressed to impress. It might be chinos or a sharp pair of formal pants and shoes. This is how a contemporary Indian man should dress formally. However, even if you are not Indian, this appearance is chic and suitable for you if you like to stand out for the right reasons.
Nehru jacket at the wedding party
Men who want to navigate the wedding season in style need a Nehru jacket, also known as a bandi jacket or bandhgala. You must plan your ethnic attire for each occasion, whether you are the bride's brother, the groom's guest, or neither. Weddings require a specific improvement from a kurta-pyjama combo, where the versatile Nehru jacket would be useful. Nehru jackets give an outfit worn over a plain kurta or a Jaipuri suit a flair that makes it suitable for wedding festivities and proper to wear.
For a long time, people believed that the waistcoat was appropriate for formal occasions. As a result, a waistcoat is typically worn with a traditional suit. People might even attempt donning a white or black tie to customise their appearance. However, waistcoats are now a staple of the cutting-edge casual/formal blend that has marked the last few years in fashion. This Nehru jacket is another name for the vest coat.